All Children aged 17 and under are GAP FREE for exams, cleans, fluoride treatment and Xrays (if required) if they have current private dental cover. Medicare eligible children BULK BILLED. Non-medicare and private health eligible children are 50% off.
COVID 19 NOTICE
Due to easing of restrictions, appointments are now available for all general dental procedures including your routine exam and clean.
Your safety is our first priority so here are a few changes we have made:
- Screening all clients at the time of making their appointment and just prior to their appointment for COVID 19 risk status
- Observing social distancing by making use of our 3 separate waiting areas
- Hand sanitiser available on entry
- Effective anti-microbial mouth rinses prior to any aerosol generating procedure
- As always, strictly observing standard universal infection control requirements and any guidelines offered by our national governing bodies
- We are a nationally accredited dental practice
Although we believe your own teeth are best we also acknowledge that some clinical indications require a tooth or more to be removed.
About Southern Downs Dental
Southern Downs Dental is a privately owned dental practice and has been running for 24 years in the Darling Downs community.
At Southern Downs Dental we aim to build a caring professional relationship with all of our patients, dealing one on one with their concerns and tailoring your treatment to suit you.
Read more about our dental clinic.
Our Family Dental Team
With our focus being on a healthy smile and your overall well being, we look forward to caring for you and your family
Beginning his dental career in 1999, Rob previously held the position of Senior Dental Officer for 6 years with Queensland Health.
Beginning her career as a teacher with a focus on early childhood education, Sarah made the decision to follow her passion for working with people and her interest in health care.
Jeff joined our team of friendly professionals after completion of his Bachelor of Dental Surgery at James Cook University in 2015.
Nicole is the most recent dental profession to join our friendly team. Initially with Queensland Health from her Graduation in 2007 until 2012, when she was accepted into the Bachelor of Dental Surgery at James Cook University.